more debugging enabled in rawhide kernels.

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 15:53:27 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 08:08:40PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> In tomorrows rawhide kernel, I've enabled a debugging option
> called kmemleak. As the name suggests, this tracks memory allocations,
> and prints backtraces in cases where the memory is believed to be lost.

As a general comment, I see many backtraces when I run the libguestfs
testsuite.  Most are harmless, in that they don't appear to affect the
running of programs, so I don't report them.  But is it helpful to
report these?  If so how - open BZs for each variation that I see?

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html