FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Jun 27 03:49:15 UTC 2009

Adam Miller wrote:
> The Docs team is currently generating Documentation for the "Fedora
> Desktop" which in the current state of Fedora, is Gnome centric.

If it's really just that, then we just need to declare there to be 2 default
desktops and the Docs folks will feel responsible for providing docs for
both. :-)

I just think the circular "GNOME is the default desktop because it's the
default desktop" argumentation (e.g. "GNOME is the default desktop because
all the documentation is written for GNOME because GNOME is the default
desktop") is unhelpful and fallacious.

        Kevin Kofler