How user could loose his "CLA done" status?

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 06:36:16 UTC 2009

On 06/28/2009 04:32 PM, Till Maas wrote:
> Will I also loose my cla_done membership, once you notice that I removed my
> phone number from FAS after I quit the contract for the telephone connection?
> Or is it only required to provide a valid phone number at the time cla_done
> membership is requested?

No, you won't lose cla_done for that. I generally assume that people are
making reasonable efforts to keep that information current and relevant,
especially since it would only be used in the event that we needed to
contact you regarding a legal matter and email attempts had been
unsuccessful.

~spot