Raising the bar

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:29:40 UTC 2009

2009/6/30 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>:

>> I repeat - this initiative should be based only (exclusively) on
>> current releases.

> What a load of crap! I use rawhide as do hundreds of other testers.

You contradicting to yourself - if you have many (enough to say that
their number is huge) crash test dummies with Rawhide enabled, when
you don't need any other special initiatives. However, I still think
that you need more *users*, average users. I repeat - users don't use
Rawhide, and this initiative will be doomed.

--
With best regards!