FESCo meeting summary for 2009-06-26

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:58:02 UTC 2009

> A lot of users think they have a Dell CPU.  The result of giving them
> one that doesn't work will be "try something else before you download
> Fedora."

I completely agree, I told my father on the phone just today to "open
his web browser" as I was helping him deal with some wireless issues
and he had no clue what a web browser was. Now, he's in his late 40's
but he's still what I would consider the "average user" in a lot of
ways.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com