New repo not being created on dist-f11?

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Mar 9 05:14:38 UTC 2009

Hello, all:

About 10 hours ago I submitted one chain build [1],  but it
failed. The logs of this chain build showed that the newly rebuilt
mecab didn't appear in dist-f11 repo even if 2 hours passed.
This new mecab (mecab-0.98-0.1.pre1.fc11: [2]) does not appear
in dist-f11 repo even now [3].
Also there are other chain builld submitted by other people
which failed due to the same reason [4].

Would someone investigate what is happening about creating
new repo on koji? I guess dist-f11 repo is not yet frozen [5]

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1230037
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=93317
[3] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=93368
[4] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1230537