Inactive Maintainers (was: Re: Password Reset)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Mar 10 08:43:48 UTC 2009

Hi!

On 09.03.2009 16:01, Mike McGrath wrote:
> So the password reset generally went off without a hitch but a lot of
> people forgot to reset their password or just plain didn't and I'm
> wondering if it's because of where I sent the notifications to so I
> thought I'd ask.

Maybe part of the problem is: Inactive maintainers that stopped
contributing to Fedora and thus ignored your mail? It's been a while
since we were hunting for them to clean up FAS afaics. Maybe it's time
to do it again to make sure that only those that need access to CVS
actually have it (there are even sponsors that are inactive / moved on
to other things in life).

CU
knurd