/var/cache/mock

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 10 12:42:34 UTC 2009

> [1] I just noticed that I was about to run out of diskspace, until I noticed
> the culprit (mock).

And I would have been in the exact same position as I have a dedicated
partition for /var/lib/mock and not a lot of space on my root
partition...

I thought this was only for Rawhide and was prepared to moving the
partition when moving to F11 beta. Thanks for letting me know I'll
have to do it in advance :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin