Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Rahul Bhalerao b.rahul.pm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:10:17 UTC 2009

>> > Hm... I am getting confused here. I thought NEXTRELEASE relates to
>> > package release not distro release, whereas RAWHIDE is what is supposed
>> > to be used when fixed in rawhide... At least one of us definitely needs
>> > to be wrong...
>>
>> If that were the case, then CURRENTRELEASE would make no sense.
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/page.cgi?id=fields.html

Is there any other documents which clearly defines RAWHIDE,
CURRENTRELEASE and NEXTRELEASE? They all can have different and same
interpretations at the same time, which is adding to the confusion.
CURRENTRELEASE is the most confusing one, as it is neither rawhide nor
necessarily the release for which the bug was filed. What is
unsupported or unreleased product if it is not rawhide or devel?

--
Rahul.
http://b.rahul.pm.googlepages.com/home