Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:45:23 UTC 2009

Am Dienstag, den 10.03.2009, 14:01 -0700 schrieb Adam Williamson:
> On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 01:21 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > >
> > > Who said Fedora's bug warehouse had to be bugzilla?
> >
> > What else would it be? You don't have to make it seem so mysterious.
> > Just give us more details on what your proposal actually is.
>
> I wish it could be Launchpad, because it's zillions of times better than
> Bugzilla for distributions [...]

I strongly disagree. Maybe I'm going to reconsider my opinion if anybody
can tell me how to restrict the search in LP to an individual component
or release. I already asked on several Ubuntu channels but nobody was
able (or willing¹) to answer my question.

Regards,
Christoph

¹ In fact I got flamed because of my "fedora" cloak, bit that's a
different story...