DeviceKit is marked complete, what about utf8

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 11 16:09:18 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> They mirrored the layout of the pictures and not the pictures themselves.
> Ugh... I wonder if the Qt 4.5 QGraphicsView fixes that too.

Two better questions are:

- Should this be mirrored /at all/? (I think not, the same way I don't
see why you would mirror e.g. mahjongg, chess, tetris, or any of a
myriad other games that aren't text-based.)

- Has anyone reported this to the KDE devs? Otherwise how do you expect
it to get fixed?

--
Matthew
Microsoft has become the next IBM; a dinosaur struggling to survive in