Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 16:22:26 UTC 2009

On 03/11/2009 12:04 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> Well, I don't really see it that way. Here's my workflow - I come across
> a link to an Ubuntu bug report (at launchpad.net), so I go and look at
> it, and I see the stuff I like - right at the top I can see that it
> exists in, say, Itchy, Scratchy and Dopey(*), as well as in the upstream
> code (and I can immediately see the status of the upstream report). This
> is the stuff that there's just no good way to do in Bugzilla. Believe
> me, I've thought of about sixteen different ways to try and track the
> same bug across multiple distribution releases in Bugzilla, and there
> isn't any one which handles it as well as Launchpad does.

So, the longer term plan is to enable workflows like this in the "Fedora
Community" application (used to be called "MyFedora") with moksha.

/*
Look at our pretty mockups!
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCommunity/Mockups
*/

It won't happen in the first iteration (coming soon!), but it is
something that I think we want to target for the second milestone. We'll
definitely be looking for feedback on some example workflows that people
would like to be able to use in Fedora.

~spot