Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 13 03:58:32 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 12.03.2009, 10:22 -0700 schrieb John Poelstra:

> The guided process process of filing new bugs in Launchpad is extremely
> smooth and user friendly--no comparison to all the fields you have to
> manually select and scroll from in bugzilla.

Yes, it's easy, but my experience is that I had edit a lot of fields
manually afterward.
If you want a user friendly way of filing bugs, take a look at Gnome's
bugzilla, their guided ("simple") mode is much better than ours (because
we only have advanced mode)

> Before filing my bug it
> also prompted me with a listing of existing bugs to see if my issue
> already existed--a very useful way to catch and reduce duplicates.

Our bugzilla did that too once in simple mode (when we had the simple
mode).

Regards,
Christoph