InstantMirror Project: Google Summer of Code 2009

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 04:01:51 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 8:58 PM, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> https://fedorahosted.org/InstantMirror/
[snip]

> How can you Help?
>
> I believe this project is plenty interesting and useful to our future
> that other volunteers would also be interested in getting involved.
> Currently im-devel-list is being created to focus development
> discussion.  We also could use more knowledgeable mentors to aid the
> student(s) in this project.

This looks really interesting, I'd love to get involved (and as luck
has it, would still be a student this summer too).

Since the mailing list is not actually up yet, would "im" not be too
ambiguous a name? "imirror" or "inst-mirror" is probably more
descriptive. Most of us would have auto-completing mail clients anyway
(does mutt do it?)

Regards,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/