Procedure of becoming a sponsor

Michel Salim michel.sylvan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 16:55:18 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:47 AM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Itamar Reis Peixoto
> <itamar at ispbrasil.com.br> wrote:
>
>> but if you want to become a sponsor I recommend you to start making
>> package reviews, before ask FESCo
>
> Yep, reviews are pretty much the key here - you need to prove to us
> that you have a firm grip of the guidelines, and pretty much the only
> way to do that is to handle reviews (there's a large backlog of
> reviews.....)

I've done quite a few package reviews, though now is as good a time as
any to start building them up. I'm updating my wiki page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MichelSalim), as it appears Bugzilla is
a bit clunky for searching bug reports by asignee (a review I recently
did for Weka, for example, does not seem to show up in search
results).

Thanks,

--
miʃel salim  •  http://hircus.jaiku.com/