EeePC 900 vs. 900A

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Mar 16 20:21:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

What are, except the CPU, the differences between the ASUS EeePC 900
and 900A?  Last year I successfully installed Fedora 9 on a 900 and
now I need to install some new ones with F10, but the 900 is not
available anymore, so I have to go for the 900A.

Are there any caveats (network, wifi, camera) on the 900A for F10?

I know the 901 is quite different in several aspects, but I don't
know about the 900A.

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>