F10 Fresh Vanilla Install with Updates Has Broken NetworkManager

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 02:44:13 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> writes:
>> Quite; it says my "network credentials have expired",

> That almost sounds like the kerberos auth dialog

Well, yeah, I think what it wants is my Kerberos password.  Not that
I've tried it; I'm not going to type *any* password into a popup window
that appears without any clear connection to what I'm doing.  Even
if this thing had any use to me, I'd refuse to use it because it
encourages phishing-susceptible habits.

			regards, tom lane