opening ACLs

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 04:23:57 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Manuel Wolfshant
<wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro> wrote:
>   Hello
>
>   What's the proper procedure of asking for opening the ACLs of gdal and
> related packages (so that the provenpackager group could fix them) ? The

I'm not sure we (FESCo) ever reached a decision on this. I'll add that
(very old) ticket to the meeting agenda for this week. I think that
what we were leaning towards is a retroactive review of everything
that wasn't open. With the recent provenpackager reseed, it's probably
time to take it up again.

Thanks for the reminder!
-Jon