F10 anaconda creates duplicate labels

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sun Mar 22 23:10:12 UTC 2009

Hi,

Today I installed F10 on a system where CentOS lives in some other
partitions.  It appeared that F10 happily labels it filesystems
exactly the same as the CentOS partitions!  Is this a know issue?
At first sight, I don't see a bug report about it, but I might be
wrong.  More important: is this bug still in Rawhide?

It is a very serious bug, it made CentOS mount Fedora partitions,
ending up in a real mess (until I manually editted grub.conf and
fstab).

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>