2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 25 12:03:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 10:10 +0100, Christoph Höger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to test, but currently the livecd is not available (though
> links are there), any chance to fix that until ~16:00 ALPHA?

James Laska is going to upload the images some time today - we were
mostly focusing on having them up before Thursday. Unfortunately the
images we generated yesterday are missing the updated libdrm from Koji
(I didn't realize we needed that as well as kernel and the nouveau
package), so we may have to rebuild them today. They'll definitely be up
by tomorrow at the latest, though.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey