2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Wed Mar 25 22:40:19 UTC 2009

> I've just added a KMS test case to the Test Day page. Everyone who's
> already tested, if you could add your result for the KMS test, that
> would be awesome. I may also add a rendercheck test case before
> tomorrow.

I must be doing something wrong, but enabling modeset on grub boot tells
me incorrect parameter?  If you wanted to edit your grub.conf itself and
add it there , would someone post theirs and show me what line and how
it's set for it to work?  I've done it via grub.conf and tried via just
boot up and adding it before booting and either way gives me an error.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org