repoview in F10 Everything not possible

Konstantin Ryabitsev icon at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 26 16:00:11 UTC 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Sorry, there is a patch for this - but it is not in F10, yet, and the
> problem was that there were two pkgs with the same name but in a different
> case.

Sorry for dragging my feed with these fixes. Besides the expected
excuse (young baby at home), I'll also need to make sure we still deal
with the original reason why lowercasing was put into the code -- so
as to avoid creating separate group entries for case-insensitive RPM
groups (e.g. "Applications/Internet" and "Applications/internet").

It should be fairly simple but I need to find some time to sit down with it.

In the meantime, the fixes that Seth put in should be fine for Fedora,
since RPM groups are not used.

Cheers,
--
Konstantin Ryabitsev