2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver [results]

James Laska jlaska at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 16:46:22 UTC 2009

Greetings testers,

Thanks to all who participated!  Test days with Live images are always
very popular.  I've also learned that Test Days that focus on
high-profile features that impact a large set of users are even more
popular.

Just wanted to share some highlights:

      * 1 test day announcement that pointed to the wrong wiki page [1]
        (https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2009-March/msg01126.html)
      * 6 nouveau test cases created by Adam Williamson
        (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Nouveau_Test_Cases)
      * 68 recorded unique participants
        (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-03-26#Results)
      * 47 bugs filed (http://tinyurl.com/dxvexk)
              * 38 NEW
              * 4 CLOSED DUPLICATE
              * 4 CLOSED NOTABUG
              * 1 CLOSED RAWHIDE

Many thanks to Adam Williamson for coordinating testing and tirelessly
keeping the communication lines flowing throughout the day.

Thanks again,
James

[1] I *think* dmalcolm fixed my goof here.  Thank you Dave!