F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

psmith johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:26:29 UTC 2009

Adam Miller wrote:
> This thread has been rendered pointless, we're arguing a moot point.
> Fedora is apparently sticking with upstream on this so as you stated
> you will proceed to seek change through their avenues, please do so
> and once the change has been made upstream then it will be reflected
> in Fedora.
>
> -Adam

and who are you to decide what fedora is choosing?, i can't even
remember this being spoken about on the lists since the F11 announce on
the test list, and there all that spoke on the matter were against it!
fedora is a community! as for fedora always sticking with upstream i'm
pretty positive you know this not to be true