rawhide report: 20090328 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Sat Mar 28 17:11:37 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 10:58 +0000, Rawhide Report wrote:
> Added Packages: 119
> Removed Packages: 4
> Modified Packages: 754

WHAT COULD GO WRONG‽

More seriously, we have a shorter window between Beta and Final so its
pretty important that we're focusing on fixing bugs and polish issues
now that we're past the Feature freeze.  Please think twice about every
change you make in rawhide, whether it has potential to make things
better, or potential to make things more unstable.  Together we can work
toward a great Fedora release.

If you really are just itching to work on that next new big risky thing,
then you should take advantage of the early CVS branching we'll enable
next week.  This will allow you to branch for F-11/ and keep careful
changes there, while putting your big risky stuff in devel/.  Those
builds will only be published as koji static-repos for dist-f12, but it
will allow you to test and work in that direction.

Always open/available for questions via email, irc, etc..!

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!