2009-03-26 - Fedora Test Day - Nouveau graphics driver [results]

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 18:47:43 UTC 2009

James Laska <jlaska <at> redhat.com> writes:

> Greetings testers,
>
> Thanks to all who participated!  Test days with Live images are always
> very popular.  I've also learned that Test Days that focus on
> high-profile features that impact a large set of users are even more
> popular.

Will there be a followup test day to allow anyone who was not available on the
test day to contribute test results once changes have been made following the
success of the test day?

I have two nvidia cards that seem not to have been covered in the test day
results.  I would certainly like to see the nouveau driver have the best chance
of working from day 1 of the next release.