F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Olivier Galibert galibert at pobox.com
Sat Mar 28 23:44:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 01:33:36AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Muayyad AlSadi wrote:
> > and how can this be configured while do don't have a xorg.conf files ?
>
> Just create one. Simple.

Simple?  Could we have an example of a *complete* xorg file which does
not break the autodetection capabilities of xorg but activate C-A-BS?
Something I could put in a local rpm file and install with the rest of
the distribution.  I know I'm not able to do one, and I've tried for
other flags, but I may have missed something.

  OG.