F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:47:23 UTC 2009

Sticking with old decrepit ways of doing things that aren't of good
design purely because it is tradition or "everyone knows about it" is
no reason to stick with it. Otherwise we are no better than Microsoft.
If this is something that needed to be changed and the X.org upstream
developers decided that they had a solid reason to do so, then I
support them. Anyone who has posted a case about it being and issue to
systems administrators or emacs users have yet to provide the list
with a situation that doesn't have an alternative or a solution.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com