Suggestions on koji build problem

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Tue Mar 31 16:59:45 UTC 2009

Rick L. Vinyard, Jr. wrote, at 04/01/2009 01:42 AM +9:00:
> I'm trying to build conexus for F-9, but I'm having trouble with one of
> the dependencies (another package of mine).
>
> I pushed a release into stable last week of papyrus that has several
> subpackages including papyrus-gtkmm-devel.
>
> conexus has a dependency on papyrus-gtkmm-devel, but it can't find it when
> building (although it builds fine with mock).
>
> Here's the error:
> No Package Found for papyrus-gtkmm-devel >= 0.10
>
> And here's the koji task:
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1268211
>
> Any suggestions?

Well,

[tasaka1 at localhost ~]$ koji latest-pkg dist-f9-build papyrus
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
papyrus-0.7.1-6.fc9                       dist-f9-override      timn
[tasaka1 at localhost ~]$ koji latest-pkg dist-f9-updates papyrus
Build                                     Tag                   Built by
papyrus-0.11.0-1.fc9                      dist-f9-updates       rvinyard

Please ask rel-eng team to remove dist-f9-override tag on papyrus-0.7.1-6.fc9.

Regards,
Mamoru