Attention Feature Owners: Fedora 11 Feature Freeze is Next Week

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 15:24:07 UTC 2009

Chitlesh GOORAH said the following on 03/02/2009 04:05 AM Pacific Time:
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 6:42 AM, John Poelstra <wrote:
>
>> Are you referring to a Spins page? I don't recall seeing an FEL feature wiki
>> page.
>
> Hello John,
>
> I'm updating it little by little.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraElectronicLab
>
> hopefully by next saturday, it will be completed. Right it is just a
> minor draft.
>
> Chitlesh

You didn't answer the question so I'll assume it is a spin.  Spins now
follow this process:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process

Spins also follow the same deadlines.

If this really is a feature... next week is too late.  All features must
be submitted and updated prior to feature freeze which is tomorrow.
Naturally we could always request a special exception from FESCo if this
is a feature and it warrants it :)

John