How to upgrade a F11 alpha to current rawhide?

Andreas Tunek andreas.tunek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 19:13:42 UTC 2009

Hi

I installed F11 alpha (which went really good btw, good job!), but due
to the rpm changes listed here
( https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-February/msg02130.html ) I can not get alpha to an up to date rawhide state. I tried installing the rpms listed in the email but got some problems due to db4 dependencies. When I tried to install newer db4 versions using yum and rpm I got md5 problems.

Could anyone make a step-by-step guide to update F11 alpha to current
rawhide?

Best regards
Andreas