Teachers for irc classes this weekend needed

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Mar 3 23:35:19 UTC 2009

Greetings.

I thought I would drop a note here and see if anyone is interested in
helping out by teaching a IRC class this weekend.

It only takes an hour of your time, and you can teach about most any
Fedora related subject you like.

In particular, Feature owners for F11 may want to teach a class about
their feature and get users interested in it and looking forward to the
next release. ;)

See:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Classroom
for timeslots and sign up today. :)

Feel free to email me any questions, reply to this post, or catch me on
irc.freenode.net in #fedora-devel or #fedora-classroom. (nick: nirik)

Thanks!

kevin