qt 4.5: qdoc3 missing?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:23:13 UTC 2009

http://github.com/gentoo-qt/qting-edge/commit/c30f3da7c45a7e6e55c00dbf5413834ad9467cb8

> Ubuntu:
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/qt4-x11
>
> WHen I tried it, qt-4.5 final has not appeared in the Rawhide mirrors,
> so apologies if this is fixed.

Thanks for the heads up.  It would appear to be an upstream issue that qt
doesn't build/install this tool by default.

In the meantime, I'd suggest you drop by #fedora-kde on freenode/irc, we
already have a member of the kde-sig working on qt-creator packaging, so
avoiding duplicated work and collaborating here would be helpful.

-- Rex