Fedora Test Day - Anaconda Storage Rewrite

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 18:36:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 09:16 -0800, John Reiser wrote:
> It seems to me that the most recent boot.iso for i386 or for x86_64
> was on 2009-02-25, which was before the new code anaconda storage code
> got into rawhide.  There hasn't been a boot.iso in the one week since then.
> When will boot.iso be available, so that there is something to test?

Rawhide anaconda does not have any new storage code.  All that works is
on a branch.  We haven't had i386 images due to the i386/i586 changes
and various amounts of fallout from that.  We're working hard to get
that going at the same time the anaconda folks are working on the
storage rewrite.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!