Plans for tomorrow's (20090306) FESCo meeting

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Mar 5 20:51:44 UTC 2009

On 03/05/2009 10:44 PM, Jon Stanley wrote:
> Here's the list of items currently on the agenda for tomorrow's
> (20090306) FESCo meeting.
>
> 57	Make stronger policy/guideline that ABI/API/soname breakage should
> always be announced fedora-devel-announce (not f-d-l)
> 67	How to deal with Requires.privates in pkg-config
> 70	provenpackager guidelines & reseed
> 79	Lenient hash check for noarch subpackages
> 89	Select Fedora representative for LSB
> 96	Document "Rawhide cannot go backwards" rule
> 97	rpm 4.7 in Fedora 11
> 65	Fedora Creative Commons Content repository
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
> report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor.

It would be nice if you can allocate 3' to refine the non-responsive
maintainer + closed ACL policy. See
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-March/msg00281.html
and the thread leading to it. A month ago I wanted myself to fix gdal
and its broken deps but I could not due to the closed ACL.