Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Tue Mar 10 19:44:29 UTC 2009

Jeff Spaleta (jspaleta at gmail.com) said:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Rahul Sundaram
> <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > I suppose we can do that as long as we have a way for the Fedora bugzilla
> > instance and the RHEL bugzilla instance to talk to each other cleanly.
>
> Who said Fedora's bug warehouse had to be bugzilla?

Bugzilla is the worst bug tracker there is... except for all the others.

Frankly, unless you have hardware, bandwidth, and admin lined up for a new
bug system (and a way to import all the old data, *preferably with keeping
the numbers and links intact*), I'm not sure we're ready to go down this
road.

Bill