DeviceKit is marked complete, what about utf8

Muayyad AlSadi alsadi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:34:11 UTC 2009

> They didn't drop RTL support. In fact they actually improved it, for example
> KWrite and Kate now support RTL since 4.0.

don't tell me about that, I live there
they did not drop the support
but they reinvented the wheel

for example they repeat all the problems in plasma [eg. just look at
task bar/kicker]
the menu is always on left
the favorites menu is always on left
and because plasma ias used in every thing it's like dropping rtl support

tables and trees in kde or Qt have RTL problems ...etc.
take a look into this
http://www.linuxac.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6236&stc=1&d=1235215093
they are too many
http://www.linuxac.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21197

> [screenshot from KNetWalk]
>Well, I don't think the issue is apparent from a screenshot, so please
>explain what's wrong.

it seems that you don't play that game
in that game you need to connect the terminals into the server [earth planet]
if you do the terminal monitors turns on
look to the monitor in the middle it's not connected to any thing but it on.
can you guess why ?