Please fix your bugs in release instead of rawhide!

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Mar 11 13:32:35 UTC 2009

On Tuesday, March 10 2009, Jesse Keating said:
> On Tue, 2009-03-10 at 18:44 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > Which is exactly how the images are built.  In a mock chroot of the version
> > you are building for.
>
> Not the live images.  Last I heard, livecd-creator + mock was still a
> no-go.

With the work that happened for faking out SELinux policy changes for
livecd-creator, it should be possible to get mock to better support
SELinux which was the main problem from what I remember.  That still
doesn't help things like "if your kernel isn't new enough, you will live
lock writing to ext4" though :-)  Or as a possible future "your kernel
doesn't support all the btrfs bits".

Jeremy