Beta Release Notes

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Mar 12 17:16:53 UTC 2009

John J. McDonough wrote:
> I have opened up a wiki page for the Beta release notes.  Right now
> this is essentially a copy of the Alpha release notes.  If you are
> the owner of one of the major features, please review these notes
> and update them to reflect progress since Alpha.
>
> These draft Beta release notes can be found at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Beta_release_notes

Any reason that the content that was updated in /Docs/Beats doesn't
get copied there?  I updated the git info there¹ the other day, but it
looks like I need to go edit it in the beta release notes as well.

¹ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Devel/Tools

Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
    -- John A. Hrastar