Fedora rel-eng meeting (20090316)

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 18:38:53 UTC 2009

Here's my notes from today's Fedora rel-eng meeting.

Outline-style summary, for the impatient:

Beta status: "meh"
• not much testing on anaconda due to rewrite
• blocker list is thus not very long
• package signing is in progress (up to r*, skipped p*)
  ∘ This takes a long time since it's basically done by hand
  ∘ "< f13> I'd also like to reduce the times we have to resign the
world, by going to a single key for each release instead of one for test
and one for release"
• Keep signing packages, make some draft composes
  ∘ draft composes start today (if possible)
  ∘ test results go here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:Fedora_11_Beta_Install_Test_Results

Full IRC log is attached. Enjoy!

-w