System Config Tools Cleanup Project - tools to eliminate/replace

Scott Tsai scottt.tw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:10:32 UTC 2009

On Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:53:39 +0000, David Lutterkort wrote:
> For system-wide configs, those scritps need to stick around; NM
> integration of those will be addressed by using netcf, which
> encapsulates all the headaches with what files to change to set up a
> bond etc.

This implies that unless the traditional network configuration
initscripts are taught to configure WPA and 3G modems those kind of
connections could never be system-wide though?

I was hoping that sharing internet connection through a 3G modem "system-
wide" (i.e. from a box where I never login locally) would eventually be
supported.