System Config Tools Cleanup Project - tools to eliminate/replace

Alex Lancaster alexl at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 24 21:26:11 UTC 2009

[...]

KF> Here's my short list of things I would like to see implemented before
KF> s-c-network goes away:

KF> - command line configuration/management tool for nm
KF> (I would think this could just be a management tool and have some
KF> config file to change config, I don't care which).

Yes, indeed, I agree this is must have before s-c-network goes away.
Also a way of specifying wireless connections from the command-line
and in text mode (e.g. a server with no GUI).

A way to select from available wireless ones in some kind of
text-based modes is really needed, although this is currently not
provided by s-c-network.

Alex