F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sun Mar 29 18:49:41 UTC 2009

Once upon a time, Matthew Garrett <mjg at redhat.com> said:
> How did you learn to use a computer? I did it mostly by trying random
> things to see what they did.

I read the book and (where available for things I'm interested in) the
source (and sometimes by disassembling things when the source wasn't
available).

In any case, if you are hitting random keys to see what they do, you
shouldn't be suprised if they do things you don't like (and hopefully
you'll learn what those keys do and remember them for times when you
might need them).

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>