F11: xorg decision to disable Ctrl-Alt-Backspace

Bill Crawford billcrawford1970 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:03:37 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 31 March 2009 14:38:17 Adam Miller wrote:
> Someone was nice enough to point me to this thread and I wanted to
> pass along the favor to all those who may benefit from reading it as I
> think its message is applicable.
> .
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-January/msg00861.htm

Perhaps a good response to the whole thread, but not really answering me ;O

Still that illustrates part of the "problem" that I and many others feel here.
Yes, we may have OCD. We may be whining loudly. I just don't see why it's seen
as "ok" to just railroad through it all, claim you're doing better, and insist
that everyone accept that.