Wiki Freeze Tomorrow

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 31 21:28:51 UTC 2009

Karsten Wade wrote:

> We go through this every release.  Waiting until the last minute to
> put "lots of content" in to the release notes beats is also
> unacceptable.

I really can't help that. Either I do all that work and not enough
content goes in and I don't have time to do the work with this schedule.
You can clearly see the difference in the quality of the overview
between Fedora 9 (where I had time to do it) vs Fedora 10 (where I
didn't). If other people step up, I am happy to let them.

Rahul