removing KDE removes NetworkManager-gnome??

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Thu May 7 16:54:57 UTC 2009

Seth Vidal wrote:

> Logical, but then so is the other view - the user asked us to remove
> pkgs X Y and Z. This means remove all things depending on them, too.

Right, however in this case NetworkManager-gnome, gstreamer-ffmpeg,
gedit.. What KDE package requires those? Or are you meaning since I want
KDE group gone remove all packages in the group including dependancies
on packages in that group is more logical than leaving packages needed
by other groups?

I guess I can see both cases, so this would be a good place for an
option --leave-packages-required-by-other-groups ;) That's not a hard
parameter to remember AT ALL... :D

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
T: 403.875.4613