FESco meeting summary for 20090507

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sun May 10 18:14:05 UTC 2009

Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 09.05.2009, 19:36 +0200 schrieb Milos Jakubicek:
>
>>> == Deactivated maintainers ==
>>>
>>> FESCo approved orphaning packages owned by deactivated maintainers
>>>
>> Could you please send then a list of packages that are going to be orphaned?
>
> Most likely: http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/pkg-orphans.txt

A few additional packages that will be orphaned in EPEL or OLPC.  Unless
these are also listed in pkg-orphans.txt, these have Fedora maintainers
so it's only going to affect EPEL/OLPC.  I'll send out a complete list
of what was orphaned in what branches after I do the orphaning tonight.

EPEL:

ginac - qspencer
octave - qspencer
octave-forge - qspencer