Fedora (Linux) is Destroying it self

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue May 12 15:48:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-12 at 10:23 +0200, Michael Nielsen wrote:

> Currently, I'm left frustrating, as from my point of view, the best
> Fedora/Redhat distributions, seems to have been around Redhat 8, where
> the system was relatively clean - though not as clean as I'd like.

Ask yourself what you liked about RHL 8, figure out what upstream
project is involved in what you like, then look at the same upstream
project today and see what you don't like.  I'm willing to bet that the
majority if your issues are with upstream projects, and not Fedora
itself, which means no matter what distribution you use, if you're using
the same upstream project versions you're going to have the same
dissatisfaction.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!