Update -> no sound

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue May 12 18:46:06 UTC 2009

On 05/12/2009 02:15 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On 05/12/2009 11:31 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>> On 05/12/2009 01:58 PM, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
>>> Those bugz URLs would be a hell of alot more useful if they skipped
>>> bugs marked 'closed' by default - make it optional to show them if
>>> desired. It just doesn't scale currently for packages with 1000's of
>>> closed bugs :-(
>> When Fedora Community launches (real soon now, I promise), we'll have
>> this (show new/open packages only on a per package basis).
>
> I am curious. Where is "Fedora Community" development being discussed? I
> see some wiki changes now and then but otherwise it is a giant silo.

We have a website: https://fedorahosted.org/fedoracommunity/
We have wiki: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraCommunity
We have regular weekly meetings (telephone) that are open to all
interested parties (Mondays at 10 AM Eastern, 1400 UTC, Fedora Talk, ext
2001)
We have an open code repository:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedoracommunity/browser

In fact, I think the only thing we're missing is a Silo. ;)

~spot