F12 Naming: Cambridge -> Leonidas -> <New Name>?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:52:14 UTC 2009

Hi All,

It's that time of year again.  Time to start the naming process
for the next Fedora release.

To recap on the rules:

1) <NewName> must have some link to Leonidas

More specifically, the link should be
	Leonidas is a <blank> and
	<NewName> is a <blank>
Where <blank> is the same for both

2) The link between <NewName> and Leonidas cannot be the same as
between Cambridge and Leonidas.  That link was "was a ship in the Union navy".

We're repeating the collection process we used for Fedora 11 this
time.  Contributors wishing to make a suggestion are asked to go to
the F11 naming wiki page, and add an entry to the suggestion table
found there:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_12

The naming submissions are open starting now until May 23.  The
rest of the schedule is outlined on the wiki page.

So, put on your thinking caps and come up with some really good
suggestions!

Happy naming.

josh